The Bar Gun (correctly referred to as the BAR, or Browning Automatic Rifle) is a Machine Gun in Call of Robloxia 5. It was first made in 1918 as a portable machine gun made for 'walking fire'; where the soldier walks to the enemy lines, while firing the BAR. However, the BAR has only seen limited use, as WW1 already ended in November 11, 1918. During the little time the BAR was in the war, it was the first reliable automatic rifle fielded in the trenches, as the Chauchat, a previous automatic rifle made by the French and used by the United States, was infamous for jamming in muddy conditions (and sometimes when it was completely clean!). The M1918 BAR then saw life in the Prohibition Era, being used by Clyde Barrow, with its barrel sawed off, and law enforcement. When the United States entered WW2, the BAR was favored by the Marines, because it was a portable light machine gun, also because it was lighter than the M1919 Browning, and is less clunky. Service continued until the Vietnam War, when it was replaced by the M14 select-fire rifle.
The Bar Gun is a strong, slow-firing machine gun, as evident by its stats:
- Deals 35-45 damage (42-54 with Stopping Power)
- Fires at 375 RPM (450 RPM with Double Tap)
- 20 round magazine
- Tactical reload takes 3 seconds (1.5 seconds with Sleight of Hand)
- Full reload takes 4 seconds (2 seconds with Sleight of Hand)
The Bar Gun is by far the most versatile gun in the game, with 7 attachments compatible with it.
- Bipod (eliminates recoil when prone)
- Grip (lowers recoil, but not as much as the Bipod when prone)
- Bayonet (capable of stabbing at longer range than the knife. 'e' for long range stab, 'f' for close range stab)
- Telescopic Sight (high zoom optic designed for long range encounters; serves as an alternate sight)
- Aperture Sight (low zoom optic designed for close quarters engagements; lowers zoom to make the gun more CQC-friendly)
- Flash Hider (firing does not show you on enemy radar)
- Flashlight (illuminates dark areas while blinding enemy players)
- It shares the same damage model as the M1 Garand, albeit with less range.
- With Overkill, this gun is capable of up to 21 different combinations of attachments.