The M1 Carbine is an American Rifle from Call of Robloxia 5. It is notable for having the biggest magazine for semi-automatics in the game. The M1 Carbine was first introduced in 1942 for troops complaining about the weight and length of the M1 Garand. Funny thing is, is that this was supposed to replace the M1911 AND M1 Garand in service, but as things turned out, it didn't work well. This gun introduced the .30 carbine round into service, which is a pistol cartridge made for a rifle, and is comparable to modern PDW cartridges. During the later years of WW2, the M2 carbine was adopted, to compete with the STG-44. It was also notable for having an infrared scope VERY late into the war, and post-war, just like the STG-44. The M1 Carbine was considered by many to be the ancestor of PDWs, and remains in service through police units.
The M1 Carbine kicks like a mule. 'Nuff said. (Do note, due to how there is no recoil in the "Halted" version, it is very accurate as like any other gun right now.)
- Deals 30-40 damage (36-48 with Stopping Power)
- Firecap at 575 RPM (690 RPM with Double Tap)
- 15 round magazine
- Tactical reload takes 3 seconds (1.5 with Sleight of Hand)
- Empty reload takes 4 seconds (2 with Sleight of Hand)
The M1 Carbine has obtrusive sights and kicks hard, so an Aperture Sight is a must. If you want any other attachment, it is suggested to Overkill with the Aperture Sight.
- Telescopic Sight (2x sight made for long range engagements)
- Flash Hider (firing will not reveal you on enemy radar)
- Suppressor (quieter gun at the cost of bullet velocity; firing will not reveal you on enemy radar)
- Aperture Sight (1.5x sight designed for CQC)
- Bayonet (replaces knife; press 'e' to poke; press 'f' to swipe)
- Flashlight (illuminates dark areas while blinding enemy players)
- The firing sound is the same as that of the M1 Carbine from Call of Duty (2003)
- Usually you could use any attachment and do good, but the M1 Carbine is best with the Aperture Sight and Sleight of Hand. None else.
- At 15 rounds, it has the highest mag size for semi-automatics in the game.