"An American .45-caliber submachine gun designed to be cheaper to produce, lighter, more accurate then the M1 Thompson." - Official Description
The M3 Grease Gun is an American Submachine Gun in Call of Robloxia 5. The M3 was first designed in 1942, as an intended replacement of the M1 Thompson, due to the M3 being more cost-effective, costing $30 (Modern: $275.88), while the M1 Thompson costed $225 (Modern: $3,103.67). The gun was able to be converted between .45ACP, and the 9mm Parabellum of the MP40 (later versions removed this feature), like the Sten. When production stopped in 1945, 300,000 Grease Guns have been made, making it rarer than the M1 Thompson, and valued by collectors. Service finally ended in 1992, when it was supplanted by the M4 Carbine. In 2007, the Philippines adopted the M3 in their inventory, and still use it to this day.
The M3 is a hard-hitting, slow-firing, low recoil Submachine Gun.
- Deals 20-40 damage (24-48 with Stopping Power)
- Fires at 450 RPM (lowest in class; 540 RPM with Double Tap)
- 30 round magazine
- Tactical reload takes 1.5 seconds (0.75 with Sleight of Hand)
- Empty reload takes 3 seconds (1.5 with Sleight of Hand)
The M3 Grease Gun is decent in versatility.
- Telescopic Sight (high power sight designed for long range engagements)
- Stock (reduces viewkick when attached)
- Flash Hider (firing your gun will not make you visible on radar)
- Aperture Sight (low power sight designed for close quarters engagements)
- Flashlight (illuminates dark areas and blinds enemy players)
- The empty reload takes twice as long as the tactical reload
- It is tied with the PPS-43 for the shortest tactical reload of the primaries. However, the PPS-43 has a faster empty reload than the M3.
- The M3 Grease Gun is confirmed to return in Phantom Forces.