The MP18 is a Submachine Gun in Call of Robloxia 5. It was put in service in 1918 during the closing scenes of WW1 as the first practical submachine gun. However, when Adolf Hitler was elected as Chancellor of Germany, the country began rebuilding its army, despite the Treaty of Versailles telling them not to. This meant that the MP18 has found new life in the German empire. It was the empire's main submachine gun until 1940, when the MP40 was adopted.
The MP18 is an average choice of weapon. Here are the stats.
- Deals 20-40 damage (24-48 damage with Stopping Power)
- Fires at 500 RPM (or 600 RPM with Double Tap)
- Holds 20 bullets in its magazine
- Tactical reload takes 2 seconds (1 second with Sleight of Hand)
- Empty reload takes 3 seconds (1.5 seconds with Sleight of Hand)
To make up for its small magazine and low rate of fire, it is on the more versatile side of things, accepting 6 attachments.
- Aperture Sight (low zoom optic that is useful in CQC; alternate sight)
- Telescopic Sight (high zoom optic better suited for long range engagements; higher zoom)
- Grip (lowers recoil when attached)
- Suppressor (firing your gun will not show you on radar; audio cue is all but eliminated)
- Flashlight (illuminates dark areas while blinding enemy players)
- Bayonet (replaces knife. press 'e' for long range stabbing. press 'f' to swipe an enemy in close quarters)
- With the suppressor, the MP18 is the quietest gun in the game, making it useful for stealth builds.
- The suppressor of the MP18 looks a lot like the integral suppressor of the MP5SD.