"Walther P38, 9 MM Semi-automatic pistol developed by Walther arms as the service pistol of the Wehrmacht." - Official In-game description. The Walther P38 is a German Pistol in Call of Robloxia 5. The P38 was made to replace the complex and costly Luger P08. Like the P08, the P38 fired the 9mm Parabellum cartridge, and was classified as a 'Pistole.' Unlike the P08, the production P38 is based more off of the M1911's design, as that was the go-to design for cheap, reliable pistols. It was interesting that in 1944, the P38 costed $14.08 ($190.91 today), and the Luger costed $19.80 ($268.47 today). When WW2 ended in 1945, so did the P38 pistol. However, in 1957, Walther remade the P38 pistol, as the P1, until 2000.
The P38 is a basic pistol, and has basic stats. The only noteworthy part is that it has the longest effective range of the pistols.
- Deals 20-40 damage (24-48 with Stopping Power)
- Firecap is at 1200 RPM (1440 RPM with Double Tap)
- 8 round magazine
- Tactical reload takes 1 second (0.5 with Sleight of Hand)
- Empty reload takes 2 seconds (1 with Sleight of Hand)
The P38 has almost nothing unique in comparison to the TT-33, Nambu, and Luger. Attachments are no exception.
- Dual (gives a second pistol for doubled firepower and capacity. Press 'q' to bind the left and right pistols to your left and right mouse buttons respectively.)
- Suppressor (makes the gun quieter; firing will not reveal you on enemy radar)
- Flashlight (illuminates dark areas and blinds enemy players)
- Along with Dual Nambus, Lugers, and TT-33s, Dual P38s have the highest capacity for semi-automatics, having one more bullet in between than the M1 Carbine.