The PTRS-41 is a semi-automatic anti-tank rifle in Call of Robloxia 5. the PTRS-41 was designed and produced in 1941 to penetrate the armor of German tanks. It has another counterpart, the PTRD-41, which was a single-shot bolt-action rifle. Notable traits of the PTRS-41 include the fact that it was in semi-automatic, which could be fired faster than a normal bolt-action, about 240 RPM max, assuming recoil is not a factor. That, and it fires the Russian 14.5x114mm anti-tank cartridge, allowing it to punch through early war tanks. However, in 1943, production of the PTRS-41 stopped because German tank armor is getting too thick to punch through with a simple rifle cartridge, so all the remaining PTRS-41s were reduced to anti-materiel roles. After WW2, the designor or the PTRS-41, Sergei Gavrilovich Simonov, went on to make the SKS, a semi-auto rifle firing the new 7.62x39mm cartridge, based off of Germany's 7.92x33mmK cartridge.
Pre-nerf, the PTRS-41 was one of the best guns in the game, competing with the Lee-Enfield. Post-nerf, however, has made it so that it can be easily replacable by any other bolt-action.
- Deals 70 damage; OHK to head, chest, and stomach (84 with Stopping Power; same OHK area, 85-90 with Sniper Scope; OHK to head, chest, arms, and stomach, 102-108 with both; OHK anywhere close range, OHK to head, chest, arms, and stomach at long range)
- Fires at 75 RPM (30 RPM when standing)
- 5 round magazine
- 4 second tactical reload (2 seconds with Sleight of Hand)
- 5 second empty reload (2.5 seconds with Sleight of Hand)
The PTRS-41 may be the most powerful primary in the game, but the lack of attachments can set it back (no telescopic sight for you!).
- Sniper Scope (Extra-large zoom scope with special, high-powder loaded bullets)
- Bipod (eliminates recoil when prone)
- Since the nerf, PTRS has a lower RoF, lower Damage, and lower movement speed.
- Combining Stopping Power with the Sniper Scope, the PTRS-41 is the 2nd most powerful gun in the game, second only to the Bazooka.
- Pre-nerf, the PTRS auto-crouched you when it fired. Post-nerf, firing it while standing will have a knockback effect.
- The PTRS is commonly referred to as the best weapon in the game and has nicknames such as,"ProTRS" and "Derp Cannon"