The SVT-40 is a Russian Semi-Automatic Rifle in Call of Robloxia 5. The SVT-40 was an attempt by Simonov to replace the Mosin-Nagant rifle with a self loading rifle, like with what the United States has accomplished 4 years before. However, when Germany attacked Russia in 1941, production of the SVT-40 ceased for more Mosin-Nagants, most likely to equip the ever-expanding Red Army with more of the same-ol'. Even if production of the SVT-40 never ceased, it was still bad in terms of reliability, with the guns literally falling apart in battle. After World War 2, Russia saw no need for the SVT-40, as the SKS was being developed for the new 7.62x39mm cartridge, and even later, the Dragunov, which was the same gun in premise, but is more reliable due to it being built around the AK platform.
The SVT-40 is statistically identical to the Gewehr 43, barring range and accuracy.
- Deals 30-40 damage (36-48 with Stopping Power)
- Firecap is placed at 600 RPM (720 RPM with Double Tap)
- 10 round magazine
- Tactical reload takes 2 seconds (1 with Sleight of Hand)
- Empty reload takes 3 seconds (1.5 with Sleight of Hand)
The SVT-40 has a standard selection of attachments.
- Telescopic Sight: 2.0x sight designed for long range engagements.
- Suppressor: Quieter gun. Firing will not reveal you on enemy radar.
- Aperture Sight: 1.5x sight for CQC purposes.
- Bayonet: Extends knife range. Press 'e' for long stab.
- Flashlight: Illuminates dark areas while blinding enemy players.
- The Telescopic Sight uses the same model as the Mosin Nagant.
- It shares its firing sound with the M1 Carbine.