The TT-33 (Russian: 7,62-мм самозарядный пистолет Токарева образца 1930 года, 7,62 mm Samozaryadnyj Pistolet Tokareva obraztsa 1930 goda, "7.62 mm Tokarev self-loading pistol model 1930") is a Russian Pistol in Call of Robloxia 5. The TT-30 was made to replace the aging Nagant revolvers, tested by the Revolutionary Military Council (RMC). However, the TT-30 was redesigned to be simpler in production, thus the TT-33. However, the TT-33 did not completely replace the Nagant revolver, as it will not be completely replaced until the Makarov pistol was fielded.
The TT-33 borrows heavily from the American M1911, including the dropping barrel, and short recoil mechanism. One could say the TT-33 is a Russian version of the M1911, rechambered to fire the 7.62x25mm Tokarev cartridge, which was based upon the 7.63x25mm Mauser cartridge, leading to the realization the TT-33 is essentially the lovechild of the M1911 and Mauser C96, both very popular pistols for their time.
The TT-33 is no different from its counterparts, the P38, Nambu, and Luger.
- Deals 20-40 damage (24-48 with Stopping Power)
- Firecap is placed at 1200 RPM (1440 RPM with Double Tap)
- 8 round magazine
- Tactical reload takes 1 second (0.5 with Sleight of Hand)
- Empty reload takes 2 seconds (1 with Sleight of Hand)
The TT-33 is not unusual in terms of attachment choices.
- Dual: Gives second gun. Press 'e' to bind your guns to their respective mouse buttons.
- Suppressor: Quieter gun. Firing will not reveal you on enemy radar.
- Flashlight: Illuminates dark areas while blinding enemy players.
- Out of the Luger, P38, and Nambu, the TT-33 is the only pistol identical to the former 3, that was manufactured by an Allied power.