"Japanese submachine gun based on a simplified Bergmann MP18. Designed for maximum ease of production." - official In-game description.
The Type 100 is a Japanese Submachine Gun in Call of Robloxia 5. Based off the MP18, the Type 100 was introduced in 1942, late for a country to adopt a submachine gun, with the U.S. in 1928, Germany in 1918/1938 (the Versailles treaty prevented Germany from having a military, until Adolf Hitler came into power), and Finland in 1931. The Type 100 fires the 8x22mm Nambu cartridge, and fired 450 RPM in its debut 1942 variation, with the variant in 1944 firing up to 800 RPM. The variant in-game is the 1944 variant. Unlike most of the other guns used during WW2 by the Japanese, the Type 100 has seen postwar usage by the Japanese.
The Type 100 is a strong choice for a Submachine Gun, and not an offer one should pass up.
- Deals 20-40 damage (24-48 with Stopping Power)
- Fires at 670 RPM (804 RPM with Double Tap)
- 30 round magazine
- Tactical reload takes 2.5 seconds (1.25 with Sleight of Hand)
- Empty reload takes 3.5 seconds (1.75 with Sleight of Hand)
The Type 100 has a strong choice of attachments, as shown here.
- Telescopic Sight (2.0x sight designed for long range engagements)
- Aperture Sight (state-of-the-art 1.5x sight for CQC)
- Bayonet (replaces knife. press 'e' to poke enemies from further away. 'f' to swipe)
- Suppressor (quieter gun; firing does not reveal you on enemy radar)
- Flashlight (illuminates dark areas while blinding enemy players)
- The Type 100 is noted for being OP, with names like the OP 100 and Rape 100 floating around the community.
- The Type 100 cannot accept the Drum Mag attachment, whereas the Thompson can.
- The Type 100 also has a longer reload time than the Thompson.