The Type 99 is a Japanese Light Machine Gun in Call of Robloxia 5. The Type 99 was an improvement over the Type 96, because of its chambering in 7.7x58mm Arisaka, which had a better ballistic profile than the 6.5x50mm Arisaka. However, the Type 11, the gun that the 96 and 99 improved on, Type 96, and Type 99 all remained in service until the end of World War 2 in 1945.
The Type 99 is a serious threat in terms of damage and rate of fire.
- Deals 30-40 damage (36-48 with Stopping Power)
- Fires at 650 RPM (780 RPM with Double Tap)
- 30 round magazine
- Tactical reload takes 3 seconds (1.5 with Sleight of Hand)
- Empty reload takes 4.5 seconds (2.75 with Sleight of Hand)
The Type 99 has an upper hand in attachment choices over all the Machine Guns besides the BAR.
- Telescopic Sight: 2.0x sight for long range engagements.
- Bipod: Eliminates recoil when prone.
- Bayonet: Longer stab range. Press 'e' for long stab.
- Flash Hider: Firing will not reveal you on enemy radar.
- The Type 99 fires faster, but has less accuracy than the Bren.
- The barrel for the Type 99 looks incomplete, but looks more complete with the Flash Hider attachment.